Contact pictures for caller I.D.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by b-rad g, Sep 22, 2010.

1. b-rad g macrumors 6502a

b-rad g

My brother has a 3G and I noticed when he gets a call and that contact has a picture associated with it (his wife), the pic comes up full screen. When I get a call on my ip4 it comes up as a tiny little pic in the upper right corner. Is there setting somewhere that allows full screen pic of caller i.d.? I've looked and can't find anything.

2. OC513 macrumors 6502

a search would yield you a bunch of threads....but I am in a good mood so....
    sync a pic to a contact from your phone and it will appear large when on a call
    sync a pic to a contact from your computer thru your address book(either Google, Yahoo or Apple's) and it will appear as a tiny pic in upper right hand corner.

3. esadb macrumors 65816

esadb

If you synced the picture from address book it only shows up small screen.. top right..

If you set the callers picture on your phone. Its gonna be full screen.

There is APPS out there I think that can go through your FB and automatically and add the picture and it actually stays big.

4. b-rad g thread starter macrumors 6502a

b-rad g

I used pictures out of my camera roll.

Edit: Using MRoogle i find that my problem might be that I'm using a Gmail account with Exchange for my contacts.