Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

strike1555

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2009
I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me with this. I cannot get pictures for my contacts to save. If I add them they stay there until I respring or reboot. Then all the pictures I had for my contacts are cleared.

I am running a J/B 3GS on 3.1. I have the following apps:

Cydelete
Pop up blocker
3G unrestrictor

Does anybody know what could be wrong? I think it might possibly be a permissions problem since I had to manually restore my contacts after jailbreaking. However, I can add/delete contacts just fine so I don't know.

I would really appreciate some help, thanks!

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me with this. I cannot get pictures for my contacts to save. If I add them they stay there until I respring or reboot. Then all the pictures I had for my contacts are cleared.

I am running a J/B 3GS on 3.1. I have the following apps:

Cydelete
Pop up blocker
3G unrestrictor

Does anybody know what could be wrong? I think it might possibly be a permissions problem since I had to manually restore my contacts after jailbreaking. However, I can add/delete contacts just fine so I don't know.

I would really appreciate some help, thanks!

Are you using a Mac or PC to sync with.

Try adding them on the Mac or PC, then sync them back to iPhone.

That's odd this is happening. I add photos from both the Mac and iPhone and it always merges the two so the pictures end up in both places.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.