Contact Software

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by AFSTER, Aug 2, 2011.

1. AFSTER macrumors newbie

Hi

my wife has her own business and has list of clients on her iphone and has them in categories depending on salons they have been refereed from but its just there names

she has there information like name, surname, dob, telephone, email and address but all this on paper

now just got an iMac and want to input all that information and also if possible for her to have that detail on her iphone

now we have office 2011, so is outlook the best option for this or is there any other software

thanks

2. fhaddad macrumors newbie

Mobile Me

I highly recomend using the me account, you can subscribe to this service from mac then you will record your contacts on the Address book of Mac then you can access it from outlook, address book, internet. And the best service is that whenever you change anything anywhere then it is all syncronized via internet and then you can sync your iPhone with mobile me hence you get all the contacts on your iPhone, and in the future when you buy iPad then you can just subscribe and you'll get all the information on the iPad