Contact to Apple Dev Team

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by mosiejczuk, Aug 19, 2010.

1. mosiejczuk macrumors member

Hi - I'm looking for an e-mail address to the Apple Developper team, to the people responsible for iTunes, iCal, etc. I'm not hoping for any miracles here, I just want to send an e-mail that will have a bigger chance to actually reach those people than a message sent to contact@apple.com. Do you have any idea where can I find this info?

2. Catfish_Man macrumors 68030

Catfish_Man

There's no generic contact email for all software engineers at Apple; that would go to more than a thousand people across multiple departments. If you have an enhancement request or bug report, the best way to get it seen is via bugreport.apple.com.

3. mosiejczuk thread starter macrumors member

Thanks — I didn't want to reach all of them, anybody who knows a thing about programming or a departement secretary would be ok. Bugreporter will be fine, anything more than the generic contact@ ;)

4. larkost macrumors 6502a

What are you trying to accomplish? If you are looking to ask a question, then you are probably going to be disappointed. Apple is not there to help you write your programs, or give you advice. If you have a non-beginner, very specific, question then you can pay to submit a technical question to ADC (Apple Developer Connection), and that will be screened by the folks at ADC and if they can't answer it it might get bumped up to a developer (and then back down to ADC to answer the question).

Short of that the other option is to talk to developers at WWDC. The chance to take in weird situations to developers on the appropriate teams at Apple is the most valuable part of that conference.