Contacting Apple Customer Relations (Canada) - Frustrated with Customer Service

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dreamre, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Dreamre, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011

Dreamre macrumors newbie

I was wondering does anyone know how I can contact Apple Customer Relations for Canada?

I'm so damn frustrated :mad:! I just want a phone that works and has no scuffs or scratches.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do next?

Thanks for your time and input. I really appreciate it.

Edit-

After 3 more tries in another Apple Store, I finally got a good iP4S!

2. ryguy2303 macrumors 6502

ryguy2303

Oct. 14 to Oct. 31 is not three weeks…in the US, at least.

3. Dreamre thread starter macrumors newbie

Fixed! Haha, missed that :rolleyes:.

4. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Sounds like a bit of ocd if you ask me. Reminds me of a song..... oh yeah :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C2W_O9BX4g&feature=related

I know you want the phone to be "perfect" but "some scratches and scuffs" is a relative term. What you call a scuff normal poeple may call no big deal. Good luck with your search for perfection.

5. Dreamre thread starter macrumors newbie

I understand. However, I just want my issue to be resolved. Apple isn't taking any action because there is no "evidence." The call issues happens almost daily and is quite bothersome.

6. JS82712 macrumors 6502a

JS82712

Get a replacement from Genius Bar; at this point, all the replacement iPhone 4S are brand new. (aka. apple didn't have time to distribute the refurbished once yet)

7. Dreamre thread starter macrumors newbie

The thing is, they won't let me because they can't identify my issue and because I already swapped my device twice.

8. aristobrat macrumors G4

Refurbed iPods and iPhones come in brand new exterior shells with brand new batteries.

Even if you got a refurbed iPhone, you visually shouldn't be able to tell.

VoiceOver or Siri is enabled based on your responses to the startup assistant.

9. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

That would also tend to indicate that the problem is reproduce-able and demonstrable. Ergo, "solid proof."

If the problem is really the phone, then it would probably stand to reason that the issue is consistent and easy to replicate.

Additionally, iPhones do log diagnostic data (such as dropped calls), which shows up right away in the Genius Bar's diagnostic tool. I've seen the screen myself: the phone logs how often there are network reception issues, and when they occur.

10. Dreamre thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your quick reply!

The issue is when I'm with the genius, they are unable to reproduce the issues. My problem happens randomly throughout the day and it would be almost impossible to replicate the issue within the 10 minute duration with the genius.

All that I get is that the issue is related to my carrier when in fact it never happened on my three previous iPhones.

11. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

This is a well documented fault with the home button. Apple is well aware & agrees. Unfortunately at the retail level you don't always receive the fair treatment you deserve. to make matters worse you come to this forum looking for help, only to be met with critical accusations by insecure people.

I've had 4, iPhone 4 models replaced at Apple Stores. I'm now on my second iPhone 4S for the same reason, the home button finally stops working, rendering the phone useless.

Unfortunately in recent times Apple is more focused on their profit than building a quality iPhone. It's quite disappointing not to mention we, as users lose time & money every time we have to return one & start all over.

The poor people that think you are being picky are the real losers.

12. Dreamre thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you so much for your kind words. After reading your reply, it does make me feel a lot better! I really appreciate your response!

Do you think I should contact Apple via telephone? Or should I email someone within the executive level?

13. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

G**damn...Perfectly said!!

QC on this launch is terrible.

14. ZipZap macrumors 601

How did you leave the store with a scratched replacement?

15. Dreamre thread starter macrumors newbie

That particular Apple Store had really dim lighting and the genius who gave me the phone just left. I quickly glanced at the phone and it looked okay. I literally took what the senior manager had told me -- all black box phones were "brand spanking new." So I just thought whatever, put the phone into my microfiber phone pouch and left.

16. SR45 macrumors 65832

SR45

+1

When ever I get a replacement, I open up the box and check it out first. Very important for all of use to remember and simple to do...;)

17. aristobrat macrumors G4

Which specific Apple Store was this? Apple Stores are known for NOT having dim lighting (which really pisses off the people trying to show Geniuses backlight bleed).

18. Dreamre thread starter macrumors newbie

This is the Yorkdale Mall location in Toronto, Ontario.