Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MIDI_EVIL

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
UK
Hi,

After 9 major issues across two Core Duo MacBooks, and now being told that my girlfriend's laptop will take 4 weeks to repair, and 4 major issues combined into just 1 case I.D so they avoid replacing it for us, we are finally at our last straw, and are demanding a Core 2 Duo replacement or refund. All of this whilst she is completing her final 2 weeks of her degree, without a computer.

I need to speak with Apple Executive Relations, and I don't want to have to make my way up to the top by speaking with 10 call centre technicians beforehand.

I would be forever grateful if someone could please provide me with the UK number for Apple Exec. Relations.

Thank you,

Rich.

PYR0M310N

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2006
Another person who thinks apple's customer care is really bad.

Very few others seem to agree but everytime something goes wrong with my apple products and i have to send them back, i usually don't get them back within the month. We must be the unlucky few.

Osarkon

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2006
Wales
More than a few I should imagine. Every time mine goes away to be fixed i'm without it for at least a month. Totally unhelpful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.