Contacting Apple

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by brinstar, Dec 10, 2007.

1. brinstar macrumors newbie

This may be a silly question to create a thread about, but I didn't know where else to turn. I recently had a horrible experience with Apple's customer service at my local store and disappointing quality of the iMacs in general that I bought and had to return, but can't find an email address or even a corporate contact. I sent my letter to their corporate office and just attentioned it to customer serivce. Does anyone know the best way to get one's voice heard or feelings made known? I'm not looking for anything from them expect a little aknowledgement, but it's been four weeks I haven't heard a peep out of my letter. Any ideas? Thanks.

(If this is the wrong place to post such a question, feel free to move.)

2. MacsRgr8 macrumors 604

MacsRgr8

Wouldn't it be better to go back to that store and talk to the manager?

3. ktbubster macrumors 6502a

ktbubster

sjobs@apple.com or whatever it is... it's been floating around the forums for quite some time. Obviously it's not really Steve jobs, but it usually works to get some sort of response from a higher up in CS.

4. SXR macrumors 6502a

SXR

You know why it works, because people try to reach CEO's all the time. Ballmer does not have this problem.

5. MLeepson macrumors 6502

I can assure that this does does work. I emailed Steve Jobs about a very bad problem problem on my PowerBook G4 and then a couple days later, I got a call from Apple Executive Relations. They opened up a case, they called back when it fit my schedule and I got the issue resolved.

The issue came back last week and I emailed sjobs@apple.com with the case number in the subject line and I got a call a few days later.

I'm not sure if you'll get a response back from them because of a customer service issue, but know knows? You should give it a shot.