Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Howard Brazee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
Lafayette CO
I paid NeoOffice $25 and tried to join the forum. It said it would send me a confirming e-mail, but I never got it - I expect my provider filtered it out as spam.

So I've been trying to contact them so that I can register for its forums - only paying customers can post messages there. I can't find any way to contact them to tell them I'm not getting the automatic e-mail.

I did register using a different e-mail address, but since that isn't my paid e-mail, I still can't post.

So - does anybody have any suggestions on how to get around their registration process which is not working for me - so that I can get the support I paid for?

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2010
idk haven't used the forum before,
but maybe you could try posting into their twitter feed and ask for help?

Howard Brazee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
Lafayette CO
idk haven't used the forum before,
but maybe you could try posting into their twitter feed and ask for help?

My son checked:

"Doesn't look like they accept messages through twitter and no one has done anything with that account since middle of June, so it doesn't look like they use it too often."

It's a real pain to pay my money and not have any way to contact them to get the support I paid for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.