Contacts "On My Mac"

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by ravikc, Oct 13, 2011.

  1. ravikc Guest

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2008
    #1
    so my iCloud works great between my iOS devices and iCloud. However, I noticed it wasn't syncing up correctly with my desktop address book. Googled around and it mentioned that I need to delete my contacts from address book so its not "on my mac" and then enable the iCloud in the account settings of address book.

    I have done this and about 95% of my contacts are now on my desktop I am still missing the other 5%. 100% on my addy book is still on my idevices as well as iCloud just not on my actual desktop

    what am i missing here?
     
  2. 1989MacintoshSE macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2011
    #2
    Same Problem Here

    I'm having the exact same problem, and it's a major pain for me since I use my mobile devices between work locations. I'm hoping someone "in the know" can find a fix for this soon.
     

Share This Page