iPhone X Continues in max production

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jcmendes, Dec 4, 2018.

1. jcmendes macrumors regular

I bought an iPhone X last week, produced in week 45 and already comes with iOS 12.1. Bought it at a lower price than the XR. It confirms therefore the continuation of the large production of iPhones X

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Did you buy a Max or ‘X’? Your thread title indicates ‘Max’ but you keep referring to ‘X’ in your post.

Anyways, Those rumors of ‘Cut production’ of the XS were made by analysts with no evidence supporting if that were to be true or not.

3. jcmendes thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry "MAX" for "maximum production" or "great production" continues for iphone X.
    It's still going to be a great machine for many good years.

I do not know what will happen to the XR, considering the lowest price you can already buy the iphone X. For me i still prefer da X to XR.

4. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

I read somewhere that Apple was doing another run of the X iPhones, I thought strange as it was to be discontinued.

Good to hear it is selling well, it is a great phone.

5. mreg376 macrumors 65816

mreg376

I can tell you that I was at an Apple store last week and the XR's were, in a manner of speaking, flying out the door. While I was waiting to have a keyboard replaced I saw five people looking at XS's and XR's. One walked out without buying, and the other four bought XR's. Small sample, but...

6. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I mentioned in another thread, I was at my carrier two weeks back and I spoke with the store manager, all of which he said the XR was dominating the XS in terms of sales. Doesn’t seem unbelievable when you consider the $250.00 price point difference.