Continuity Call Relay working fine but...

Discussion in 'OS X Yosemite (10.10)' started by GrumpyTrucker, Oct 18, 2014.

1. GrumpyTrucker macrumors 6502a

If this has been covered already please point me to the thread. Did a quick search but couldn't find it, but the speed these forums are moving right now that's not unexpected.

Call Relay between iPhone and iOS / Mac is working just fine for me except for one annoying issue that I thought had been sorted: If a call comes in and I answer it on my phone or iPad it still shows a missed FaceTime call on the iMac. It wasn't missed, I answered it. The 'missed' notification clears down fine on iOS but not in 10.10. Anyone else having this issue or is it just mine?

2. KeepCalmPeople macrumors 65816

KeepCalmPeople

I can confirm that I get the badge on my Facetime app icon showing a missed call, and the missed call is logged under the 'Audio' tab in Facetime. It also does not appear to clear automatically.

3. GrumpyTrucker thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm sure I read somewhere that this had been / was going to be fixed at some point. If FaceTime / relayed call notifications can clear down across iOS devices I can't see why it seems to be so difficult to add that to OS X. But, what do I know?

4. simonsi macrumors 601

simonsi

Hmmm - I took a call last night, MBP and phone rang, I answered on the phone but I don't and didn't have a missed FT call notification....that was the first call I have answered on the phone though since Continuity went live....

5. GrumpyTrucker thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mine only seems to be in Notification Centre. The app icon isn't badged