Continuity iPhone Calls not working

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by I Need a Drink, Mar 14, 2015.

1. I Need a Drink macrumors regular

I need some help. I have noticed that my incoming calls are not showing up on either of my Macs or my iPad anymore. I have reset my iPhone. Turned off iPhone calls and turned it back on in the Facetime Settings on my iPhone. Reset my network. Done a hard reboot of the iPhone. Nothing works for phone calls. Handoff is working in Messages and Email.

All of my devices are signed in to the same WiFi. They are all logged into the same Apple ID. They all have Bluetooth on. Anyone have any ideas?

2. MacrumoursUser macrumors 6502

MacrumoursUser

Something is not working for many of us. I for example can't get hotspot to work, but everything else works just fine.

3. I Need a Drink thread starter macrumors regular

I've discovered the problem. I use a Bluetooth home phone system so that when I get home, I can leave my iPhone in one place and answer calls in whatever room I am in. From the introduction of iOS 8 this was not a problem and those phones would ring along with my Macs and iPad. However, it appears that 8.2 is the culprit. I disconnected the iPhone from the home phone base station and the suddenly my calls came through no problem on all my devices again. I have already sent feedback to Apple, but the chances of them fixing or acknowledging the problem are probably remote.