Contour Fusion iPhone 3G.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jukebox, Aug 10, 2008.

1. jukebox macrumors newbie

Similar concept to the Capsule Rebel, perhaps. But I think I like the looks (and trust the brand) of this one a bit better. :D

More info: http://www.contourcase.com/fusion/fusioniphone3g

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thoughts? I look forward to seeing some actual real-world pics of it before deciding to buy.

2. allurbase macrumors member

Not very similar to the Capsule Rebel at all. The way they describe the shinier hard looking plastic as a "artistic blend" of materials seems to say that it's just for aesthetic, where as the Rebel's hard plastic is used to protect the edges and corners of the phone. This one just sounds like a silicone case with some plastic infused into it. I could be wrong tho, the description page is a bit vague.

3. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

i like how it says it protects each and every features

great editing contour.....

4. Donz0r macrumors 6502a

Looks awesome! I can't wait until we have some real world pics of this. It's down to This or the iSkin Fuse 3g (yet to be announced) for me. I tried the capsule rebel but returned it.

5. txr0ckabilly macrumors 6502

i'm pretty sure i'm going to buy both versions of the fusion when they are available. one from iskin and one from contour. (when they are finally available) the wife doesn't need as much protection as i do for her phone so we'll try them out and i'll give her which ever i like the least :p

both companies put out quality products and i just don't know which i like better. if the iskin fusion came in all black, i think it would be a no brainer for me.

we'll see....

6. rubdom macrumors member

I ordered one

I ordered one this weekend and I should have it by Friday (got the tracking number today). I will update this post with pics once I receive it.

7. rubdom macrumors member

8. wako macrumors 65816

9. divang macrumors member

Contour products are horrible.

I bought 2 cases from them and both sucked. they both didn't click in after you snapped in the pieces. You put SLIGHT i mean SLIGHT pressure on the corners and that thing would snap apart. Imagine dropping that thing on the floor it would break apart and not protect the phone at all.

I'll pass on contour cheap products.

10. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I agree. I do not understand the silly design on the back either. It's not as though it adds additional function. However, design aside, I've never had good luck with contour products.

11. pyrodex macrumors 6502

pyrodex

Sorry but this looks like crap to me compared to the switcheasy plus the switcheasy comes in white :).

12. rubdom macrumors member

OK,

Got this case today. All I have to say is its the worst case I have ever owned. I am returning it tomorrow. Read the review of the case above it is all true. Does not cover the screen entirely in the front and you can see the silver bezel on the top part. it looks like it was not cut right out of the mold. The edges are rough and it makes it look cheap like it was not cut out correctly with straight lines. I would post pictures but It is not even worth it. I would wait until they get this case right before you get it.