Contract is under my Wife's name...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bmonster, Jul 6, 2008.

1. bmonster macrumors member

My wife and I are on our own family plan but it is listed under her name. Will I have to have her come into the store to sign the contract on friday or can I sign it for her? Or is it possible to sign the contract early like the credit check thing and just have it ready for friday? Sorry I've searched but couldn't find a definite answer.
    Thanks

2. lesliegolf macrumors regular

You can log onto your account page and set yourself up as an authorized user. A few of us have done this. You can also call them and make sure you are authorized once you make the change.

3. Blaunerts macrumors regular

Blaunerts

No you can not pre sign the contract I wish you could, because I am 16 and would have it pre signed instead of making my dad come with me on the busy july 11...

and not sure about you signing the contract, check with att.

4. bmonster thread starter macrumors member

How exactly is that done? I am on my account right now and can't seem to find a section where i could do that?

EDIT: nevermind I found it, so now I can sign a contract with my name under her account? Thanks a lot.. that was all really fast. haha

5. lesliegolf macrumors regular

Click on my profile in the upper right then scroll to the bottom. It is listed at the bottom.