iPhone Control Center vs SBSettings

guitarmandp

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Which do you think is better? The problem I have with control center is its missing some commonly used toggles like auto-lock, personal hotspot, and it has toggles like airplane model that I might use 5 times a year.

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
i think the most commonly used toggles are there, with the exception of auto-lock as you pointed out and task clear, which i suspect apple would have never included to begin with.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Hi,

now that the new IOS 7 jailbreak by Evad3rs is out, I was wondering if you guys know of any repo that has the possibility to add toggles to the regular control panel or an app that replaces it. Since having both SBSettings and Control panel on IOS7 seems a bit stupid to me?
ryan petrich did a showcase of his supposed new tweak called FlipControlCenter which allows you to add new toggles. I'm not sure if it's released yet or not

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/rpetrich/view/16378202

iMrNiceGuy0023

macrumors 68000
Jun 5, 2009
I use CCToggles from Cydia and that has all the toggles SBSettings had.

SBSettings had the option to disable MobileSubstrate tweaks. Is there something to replace that on iOS 7?

But right now I'm voting for Control Center

caribsa

macrumors regular
May 11, 2013
I use CCToggles from Cydia and that has all the toggles SBSettings had.

SBSettings had the option to disable MobileSubstrate tweaks. Is there something to replace that on iOS 7?

But right now I'm voting for Control Center
iCleaner Pro has MB tweaks disable

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
does anyone know of any tweak with a "reboot" toggle? flipswitch seems to only have a respring toggle

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
does anyone know of any tweak with a "reboot" toggle? flipswitch seems to only have a respring toggle
I use activator for this so I don't have to install an extra tweak. I created a menu activated by a triple click of the home button. In this menu, I have power down, reboot, respring, and safe mode. It works perfectly.