Control centre difficult to pull up sometimes?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by sunking101, Sep 28, 2015.

1. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

I really struggle to get Control Centre on my 6S+. Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with it?

2. Jimmie Geddes macrumors regular

I'm experiencing the same thing with my 6s+. To lower it, at times I have to make sure I tap directly on the arrow or the swipe isn't registered.

3. nordique macrumors 6502a

4. EDiTOR9 macrumors regular

This has been an ongoing issue for me since cc was first introduced. Sadly I've gotten used to it.

5. wchigo macrumors 6502

wchigo

Regular 6 Plus user reporting in here (don't have my 6s Plus yet). I generally don't have any issues getting Control Centre to pop up on my phone aside from when I'm in an app or two. I have been in apps where I tried to pull up the CC and I get the tab after the first swipe and when I swipe a second time the tab just goes away, but even then I only run into it often in one specific game that I play all the time. Most other apps I use on a fairly regular basis, I don't have issues with.

6. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

Try tapping outside control center on the darkened top. You don't have to use the puller.

7. Jimmie Geddes macrumors regular

thanks for the tip :)

Haven't had any issues with CC in the past on any of my iPhones and I upgrade yearly. Hoping for a software update to fix it.

8. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

I had this problem through out the life of my 6 but yet to have experienced it on my 6s. Also never experienced it on my 5s