Control Iphone from another iphone?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by adamlvzhannah, Jan 12, 2010.

1. adamlvzhannah macrumors newbie

Jan 12, 2010
    Hi just wondering is there any type of app that is able to control another iphone (next to you) off your iphone?

2. thep33t macrumors regular

Jun 18, 2009
    If you are jailbroken, installing Veency as well as a VNC Viewer priogram will work, not the prettiest way, but will work well enough for basic functionality.
  3. adamlvzhannah thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 12, 2010
    does that mean i can control another iphone from my iphone

so say i want to control my wifes iphone from my iphone i can do that

or from pc or mac?
  4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

Aug 17, 2007
    Just out of curiosity, why would you want to control your wife's iPhone?
  5. adamlvzhannah thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 12, 2010
    i dont particulary want to control my wifes iphone its just i used that term to explain what i meant, like not controlling somebodys iphone over wifi, but connecting directly to somebody through bluetooth or something for instance my wife :)
  6. philipdenver macrumors newbie

Jan 12, 2010
    Itouch control from Iphone

I've got a similar request if anyone knows the answer...

I'd like to control my Itouch with my Ipod. Reason = controlling itouch while it's plugged into my stereo, while I'm sitting across the room.

7. JUSTQUAN macrumors member

Jul 3, 2009
    I would like an app for this also. I tend to hook my girlfriends phone up to the sterreo dock. Sometimes i am ok with shuffle but at times i would like to go directly to a song and stuff like that. We both have the same songs & jailbroken so i would install the app on both :). That would be pretty slick.
  8. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

Sep 28, 2009

actually i made this shows u exactly how to control it...pretty simple really. i didnt find anything about it on youtube so i made my own. anyway for controlling songs on a dock....i never had an ihome but i heard it comes with a remote. why not buy an ihome?
  9. cscaddy macrumors newbie

Mar 17, 2017
    Where's the video how can it be done any one?
  10. hgrimberg macrumors 6502a

Dec 2, 2012
    And they know their iphone is being controlled?