Control/Notification Center Not Working

andrewsjra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2013
Has anyone experienced their control and notification center not working on ios 7.0.4? Mine wasn't responding. I checked my settings and they were both activated. In addition, my screen remained lit up when it was on standby. I have it set to turn off after a minute. When I noticed it didn't turn off, that's when I noticed both my control and notification center weren't working. Anyone else experience this?

~Ks383~

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
Control/Notification Center Not Working

Has anyone experienced their control and notification center not working on ios 7.0.4? Mine wasn't responding. I checked my settings and they were both activated. In addition, my screen remained lit up when it was on standby. I have it set to turn off after a minute. When I noticed it didn't turn off, that's when I noticed both my control and notification center weren't working. Anyone else experience this?

It happened to me once, not the screen issue but the issue with control center/notification center not working. A reboot fixed the issue.

tonyr6

macrumors 65816
Oct 13, 2011
Brooklyn NY
This is the third time this month I had to reboot my iPod Touch when control center stopped working. A simple reboot fixes it but then it eventually happens again. Annoying as all of these updates it has still not been fixed.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
This is the third time this month I had to reboot my iPod Touch when control center stopped working. A simple reboot fixes it but then it eventually happens again. Annoying as all of these updates it has still not been fixed.
Perhaps in 7.1.

CtlsMurari

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2013
New Delhi
If Control/Notification center is not working then is there only 1 option of reboot. But when we reboot a iPhone or iPad then we have to save our data. So I want to know any other option about this problem without rebooting.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
If Control/Notification center is not working then is there only 1 option of reboot. But when we reboot a iPhone or iPad then we have to save our data. So I want to know any other option about this problem without rebooting.
What do you mean by save your data? A reboot just restarts the phone, the same apps and data that were there before would still be there.

matttye

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2009
Lincoln, England
Reboot (the act of turning the phone off and on again), not restore (the act of erasing content and settings and then adding data back from a backup).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.