Control/Notification Center Not Working

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by andrewsjra, Dec 13, 2013.

1. andrewsjra macrumors regular

Has anyone experienced their control and notification center not working on ios 7.0.4? Mine wasn't responding. I checked my settings and they were both activated. In addition, my screen remained lit up when it was on standby. I have it set to turn off after a minute. When I noticed it didn't turn off, that's when I noticed both my control and notification center weren't working. Anyone else experience this?

2. ~Ks383~ macrumors 6502

Control/Notification Center Not Working

It happened to me once, not the screen issue but the issue with control center/notification center not working. A reboot fixed the issue.

3. andrewsjra thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, this is the first and only time this has happened to me

4. tonyr6 macrumors 6502a

tonyr6

This is the third time this month I had to reboot my iPod Touch when control center stopped working. A simple reboot fixes it but then it eventually happens again. Annoying as all of these updates it has still not been fixed.

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Perhaps in 7.1.

6. CtlsMurari macrumors newbie

CtlsMurari

If Control/Notification center is not working then is there only 1 option of reboot. But when we reboot a iPhone or iPad then we have to save our data. So I want to know any other option about this problem without rebooting.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

What do you mean by save your data? A reboot just restarts the phone, the same apps and data that were there before would still be there.

8. matttye macrumors 601

Reboot (the act of turning the phone off and on again), not restore (the act of erasing content and settings and then adding data back from a backup).