Convert .ithmb images via Windows

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by AppleSJ511606, Oct 16, 2007.

1. AppleSJ511606 macrumors member

So I finally decided to downgrade my iPhone from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 to get the apps back since it looks like nobody wants to make a good crack for 1.1.1 windows users.

Anyways, I find out that one of the VERY few things that isn't backed up is my camera roll. Few of the amazing pictures I'd like was actually stored in the cache and still exsisted somewhere in the iPhone (since I attached the photo to show up when a person calls).

I was able to send myself the .ithmb files via MoblieFinder (THANK GOD!). Now wtf can I do with these? I've read and searched and was able to find a Juicer app for Macs and a homebrew ithmbconv.exe for Windows on a random Whirlpool forum site(here: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/661720.html ).

The problem with this homebrew is that it's made to only work with iPod cameras only [somehow?]. Does anyone have any other bright ideas on how to convert .ithmb files on a PC?

2. MaxE macrumors newbie

I am not sure that it is actually for you but you can use this ithmb converter. It is very simple gui tool.