Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TigerClaw556-0

macrumors newbie
Jan 29, 2016
You must be new here and in the SPAM business in general. When you post such vague sentences, at least include a link to an example to hide your spam.
If the other web users have to click on your profile and find your other posts in order to find the website you spam for, does that not defeat the purpose?
Or is this some new kind of spam, interactive maybe?

Anyway, good luck, let's see how long you survive.

That's a bit harsh, dontcha think? They're only trying to help, you dont have to be insentive about it. What's wrong with them trying to help out? I found quite a few really good DRM removal programs when I did a google search. You might wanna think about what you say before you open your mouth again.

Dan_Tu

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2016
Since the iTunes movies and TV shows are copy-protected, you can't simply convert the files with common video converters. Even Handbrake can't handle it. To convert the iTunes .m4v to .mp4, you need to use some professional DRM media converter software, like Requiem, TunesKit, or others. For a quick solution, you can visit this complete guide of how to convert DRM M4V to MP4: http://www.tuneskit.com/drm-m4v-to-popular-formats/itunes-m4v-to-mp4.html

Grant Gross

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2014
As for me, Requiem could be the best option to accomplish this task since it processes true lossless conversion without touching the original tracks. But it stopped at v.4.1 and only supports iTunes 10.7 or lower versions. I also tried some recording software but it appears iTunes movies can't be recorded properly by any of them. So I gave it up. Recently I just noticed a new app that seems working like Requiem from this post: http://www.drmare.com/convert-itunes-video/convert-itunes-drm-m4v-to-mp4.html. It's called DRmare M4V Converter and claims to convert iTunes M4V to MP4 without any quality loss. I downloaded the trial version of Windows and everything works great. If you are interested, you can find out more details from its official site.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.