Converted video works on iPod Touch, not on iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by the803, Feb 9, 2012.

1. the803 macrumors newbie

Hi,

I've got a problem. Got a few powerpoint presentations with narrations recorded in them. I've used 'imTOO Convert Powerpoint to iPhone' to convert these to iPhone format. It's converted them to MP4 at 480x320 resolution. And 30 fps. It lets me changed the fps but not the resolution. I have also tried it at 25 fps.

So now, I've uploaded them on to a website where I need them to be. And they don't work on the iPhone 4S. It displays a blue play arrow with a line across it. Same video on an iPod Touch 4th gen works fine from that same location on the website.

Anyone have an idea? Or can point me in the right direction? Settings may be? Or a different software.

Thanks

2. normanbates macrumors regular

I have a 4S and an iPad, if you give the address I will see if it works on mine.

My initial thought was the resolution difference in the iPod to the iPhone but checking the specs they're identical.

3. the803 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. It's just that the website is a private university website so it won't let you access it. Is there anywhere else I can upload the video for you to see?

Thank you.

4. normanbates macrumors regular