Converted Videos by visualhub not appering on my touch !!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by XheartcoreboyX, Oct 25, 2007.

1. XheartcoreboyX macrumors 6502a

XheartcoreboyX

so i got my ipod today...

i converted videos by visualhub..

[​IMG]

my purchased music videos appereas on my ipod ...but the ones i converted dont....am i doing anything wrong guys ??!!

2. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Did you put them into iTunes, tag them properly, and load them onto the iPod?

3. mssm macrumors newbie

I also have the same question which gloss asked : Did it appear in iTunes? If so, then try to sync. again. Did you change anything in the 'advanced' setting?

I had uploaded couple of videos(not bought from iTunes store) to my iTouch with visualhub and it worked flawlessly. Try also with H.264 compression turned on, though it's not necessry.

4. XheartcoreboyX thread starter macrumors 6502a

XheartcoreboyX

Thanks lots !! i just had to fill the artist tags..then they all apperead on my ipod...

i have another question,,,

some music videos with the same artist appear together..but others with still 1 artist apear seperated on the ipod touch ... why is that??

Note: i checked the artist name its EXACTLY the same !

[​IMG]

thanks for any help !

5. chall5 macrumors regular

check all the tags, I had a space after one of my tags and that made iTunes/iPod think it was a separate album - might be the same with your music videos

6. XheartcoreboyX thread starter macrumors 6502a

XheartcoreboyX

They are EXACT the same including spaces and stuff..really the artist name is exact the same...i even added album tag which are exacted the same as well.....

its REALLY confusing !! -_-