Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davekoch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
I bought the "DVD Movie to iPod Converter" software (running WindowsXP) from Lenogo to copy some of my movies into my 30GB iPod. Can this forum help me with problems I'm having? If not, can you recommend another forum or resource?

The first 2 movies I converted to MP4 files worked great on the iPod. I tried to convert another one today and the audio skips in iTunes and on the iPod. Suggestions?

Thank you!

sam10685

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
Portland, OR
davekoch said:
I bought the "DVD Movie to iPod Converter" software (running WindowsXP) from Lenogo to copy some of my movies into my 30GB iPod. Can this forum help me with problems I'm having? If not, can you recommend another forum or resource?

The first 2 movies I converted to MP4 files worked great on the iPod. I tried to convert another one today and the audio skips in iTunes and on the iPod. Suggestions?

Thank you!

i hope you didn't pay to much... you can find other software on the internet that does the exact same thing for free. (Mac TheRipper AND Handbrake Lite. they both work for me and they are free.)

Zachariah

macrumors member
May 10, 2005
Earth
I hear Nero lets you do it (it's a pay program, but it does so many things that it's well worth the cash) -- and Nero is a windowze program

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.