Converting PXM to PNG

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Kaji, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Kaji macrumors newbie

I used to have a folder action set up in Automator that would allow me to drop batches of PXM files into it, converting them into PNG files thereafter. When upgrading Mavericks from the last DP to the release version, however, I had to reformat my MBP and lost the Automator script. Since then, I have not been able to re-create it and get it to work properly. Whether this is because of the Mavericks update or the Pixelmator 3.0 update that came at the same time, I don't know. What I do know is that Pixelmator actions in Automator are no longer working, whatsoever.

So with that in mind, I have a project with about 2,000 images locked in PXM files that I need converted, and I'm trying not to have to open them up individually to do so. Can anyone recommend a batch conversion utility that'll get this job done? Alternately, if someone already has a working Automator workflow they could share, I'm open to giving that a shot, too.

Thanks!

2. CrickettGrrrl macrumors 6502a

CrickettGrrrl

Have you posted your question on the Pixelmator Support site? They're pretty responsive:
    http://support.pixelmator.com