Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

strongPanda

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2022
Hey, I have this sport band that came with my series 7 45mm. I wear it on hole #4 (The arrow shown on the photo), Going down to hole #3 for a tighter fit.
BTW, the size fit on the Apple website is inconsistent. When placing my wrist measurement, it gives me a size 10. When printing, it gave me a size 9~10.
So, I want to buy the correct size the first time because I can’t return the band from my country.
Wrist size is 7.5 Inches.
TLDR; Which braided solo loop size is the right fit for me? (Check photos) arrow indicates the size I usually wear, Going down to hole #3 for a tighter fit.
Usual hole worn on M/L 45mm, Apple tape measure.

Last edited:

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
I have a love/hate relationship with the Solo Loop and Braided Loop bands. Sizing them, IMO, requires a store visit if you don’t want to have to ship bands back and forth. The measuring guides, etc. can get you within “a size” but it’s you really need to order one size over & one size under to determine which one FEELS best. For me, for example, I wear a size 10 Solo Loop but a size 9 Braided Loop.

All that said, they’re SO comfortable once you get the right size. If there’s an Apple Store near you, go there and get sized.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.