Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Burtonsnow9

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 22, 2008
i just successfully converted 2 people to using a mac TODAY! i love this feeling and its great when someone really isnt sure and by the end of talking to them they are totally converted and real excited to get a mac. sorry just a happy rant but still its a great thing.

soberbrain

macrumors 65816
May 9, 2008
Congrats and definitely a good feeling. I've converted a few, including my girlfriend. Who just started using my PowerBook when visiting to check email and browse the web. After a couple weeks, she wanted her own and is currently still happy with her iBook.

nanvinnie

macrumors regular
Feb 23, 2007
i think it's natural, after having found a great product, to want to share it with others. i love converting my old windows buddies to mac. even though i end up with a hundred questions about how to do this or that... it's still worth it. haha. cheers!

Keleko

macrumors 68000
Mar 26, 2008
I wonder who gets excited over converting to Windows...

"Hooray! I switched someone to using Vista today! What an awesome feeling!"... just doesn't seem to have the right emotion...

jvlog

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2008
i converted a friend who was gonna get a gameing PC for graduation (witch he'll never use to it's potential knowing him) to use dual machines. im still trying to talk him into a dual boot mac pro for the same price, but it's working out pretty good for me.
I get to build gaming PC with someone else's money, which I have always wanted to do, but being a mac user never had a reason to. and get to have a friend with a macbook to complement my MBP

Burtonsnow9

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 22, 2008
I wonder who gets excited over converting to Windows...

"Hooray! I switched someone to using Vista today! What an awesome feeling!"... just doesn't seem to have the right emotion...

hahhaha yea exactly i wanna see that person.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.