Cool addition to the forums

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by mikelegacy, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikelegacy macrumors 65816

mikelegacy

This most likely doesn't belong in the iPhone forums, but since I only ever talk in here, I figured this is the only place it's going to be read.

I noticed today that I quoted someone, then shortly after found another post I wanted to quote and since I was the most recent post, it just added the quote to my previous post.

It never did this before. It always just double posted. It now autoMAGICALLY multi quotes for you.

If this has always been a feature then smite me, but It has always double posted for me and never added my new quote to my previous one.

Cool feature.

----------

See ;) I just quoted my own post and it automatically added it to my first post. Definitely a time saver. I always had to manually edit my posts before.

2. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

I believe it is any post in the same thread within 10 minutes.

3. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

http://forums.macrumors.com/wap/GetThread.php?t=1211712&bat=

4. mikelegacy thread starter macrumors 65816

mikelegacy

Yeah, not really sure. I have posted multiple times in MINUTES in some posts and it has always let me just write post after post after post and never added them as multiquotes to my last post before.

I'm either high, or this is new. :)

----------

Well there you go. I don't think i've ever been in that forum hahahaha. Still a pretty awesome feature. Saves me SO much time and a lot of "multiple post" warnings from the Mods hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.