Cool Interactive kids book you've never seen before! Free for iPhone!!!

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by eboinc, Apr 20, 2011.

1. eboinc, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited: May 13, 2011

eboinc macrumors newbie

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      101.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      104.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      98.9 KB
      Views:
  2. aaronjaffersonb macrumors newbie

Thank you for your sharing, very good app!!!

My little girl likes it so much and plays it again and again. sometimes even makes her laugh:) Thank you for sharing so good app!!!

3. eboinc thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your feedback aaronjaffersonb, we are glad to see you family are happy. And we will release more kids books soon, looking forward to your attention and your valuable reviews. Thanks.

4. annbrook21 macrumors newbie

I have a 4 years old. I love the voice overs so downloaded this app. My kid enjoys it very much. He especially likes the little mouse, poor little guy!

5. cozymichaels macrumors newbie

bit any other!

I can say it's definitely comparable with any other versions. Why I say this? I found there at least 5 different versions when I search "red riding hood" . I actually download them all for comparing,am I crazy ha? Most of the ebooks only support “read it myself" & "read for me” model, that means it's still a "book"; but this version(EBOlimited) provides the extra games like: painting,puzzle,dressing up etc. I ensure that every kids would like these, and the most of all it only cost you 99cents! It's absolutely worth of the price. Download & enjoy it!:D

6. eboinc thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your good reviews and encouragement cozymichaels. We believe we will do better for the other interactive kids books which will be released on Children's Day. Please stay tuned for more updates :D

7. kbmfysof macrumors newbie

Red Riding Hood is very popular in my family, son loves it, my 66 years old mom likes to play its games as well. Waiting for your updates.:)