Cool iPhone dream

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dangleheart, Nov 21, 2007.

1. dangleheart macrumors 6502

This freaked me out a bit at first, but I thought it was cool later on.

I had my iPhone alarm set at 8:50 A.M.

1) The alarm went on, I hit snooz and went back to sleep

2) It went off again, I picked up the iphone to stop the alarm.

3) I did all sort of things to stop the alarm but just could not it.

4) I hit the slide to get inside the iPhone and I do not know what all I did but I did not a lot of things but the darn alarm would not go off.

5) Went back to sleep

6) Woke up after 10 minutes or so and found the iPhone on my bed side with the alarm still going on. I stopped it and it stopped.

I was quite confused at first. What is going on? Then it dawned on me, steps 2 through 4 are part of the dream. I guess it woke me up partially. So I am listening to alarm for real but operating the iPhone to stop the alarm in my dream.

How weird is that.. I vividly remember all the struggles I went through to stop that darn alarm and it just would not stop :)

2. tonywob, Nov 21, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  3. samuraikiss macrumors regular

That's so funny! I haven't had any iPhone dreams yet... but I've already started referring to her by a name.

I love the alarm sounds that come with the iPhone! Especially the one that sounds like my house alarm. It's so obnoxious, it wakes me up every time.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Sorry but you had me at "8:50 A.M." I'm up at 4 a.m.....I wish for the day I can sleep till 9.

5. Macgic macrumors 6502

I have dreamed of breaking my iphone over 20 times, and its not like just dropping it i have dreams of taking a baseball bat to it. i always wake up and scream Ezekiel (the name of my iphone) I think i am going insane, but i have never loved a toy so much

6. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

How sophisticated, breaking forum rules with your new account after you were banned...yep, you're 'sticking it to the man'...

7. dangleheart thread starter macrumors 6502

Do you have proof that only homosapiens dream? :p

8. iTeen macrumors 65816

iTeen

my god...grow up!!!
    :eek:

9. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

Ignoring the racist comments in this thread, I'd just like to say that I love the "Bell Tower" sound as my alarm tone! It is such a nice way to wake up in the morning =) It's sooo much better than the loud buzzing of my old alarm clock, haha.