Cool Mosaic Screen Saver Trippy Eye Trick

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
I'm sure some of you have already had this happen, but I'll make this thread anyways cause I'm bored.

If you stare at the mosaic Screen saver for a while. Like more than 6 different rotations. Once you stop it, the screen looks like it's growing, cause you were staring at the pictures shrinking for so long. Sorry that's a bad description, but try it and you'll know what I mean. It probably helps that I'm in the dark and very close to my screen.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
From another thread

This is an amazing SS the one problem i had with it though was i spent ages watching it (20 minutes) and then when i went to the desktop everything was moving (wasn't really my brain was just thinking it was) had to stop using the computer but then everything was moving. Had to go and lie down, felt a little sick.

Sutekidane

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2005
I'm sure some of you have already had this happen, but I'll make this thread anyways cause I'm bored.

If you stare at the mosaic Screen saver for a while. Like more than 6 different rotations. Once you stop it, the screen looks like it's growing, cause you were staring at the pictures shrinking for so long. Sorry that's a bad description, but try it and you'll know what I mean. It probably helps that I'm in the dark and very close to my screen.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that had this issue, lol.