Cool new Leopard+Word thing...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by thegrandmaster, Nov 8, 2007.

1. thegrandmaster macrumors regular

thegrandmaster

Hey,
    I've been using Word 2004 just now to write a paper for school and I used accessed the help tab to find out how to change line spacing (I always forget) and I discovered that Spotlight is now integrated into the help menu!

I was somewhat shocked by this for a couple of reasons, the first is that office 2004 is a pretty old program which is running in Rosetta, I thought that would kind of exclude it from cool new stuff like this. The second is that I don't think I've ever updated Office on here, definitely not since I installed Leopard (yesterday).

Has anyone else seen this?

ps: I'd love to post a screenshot but I don't know how, sorry :eek:

2. lancestraz macrumors 6502a

lancestraz

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

shift + apple + 3 for a screen shot of your entire screen

shift + apple = 4 to enable a highlighter and take a pic of a part of your screen

4. WillMak macrumors 6502a

Shift +  + 3

5. thegrandmaster thread starter macrumors regular

thegrandmaster

I know how to take a screenshot. I just don't know how to upload it to the Macrumors board.

6. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

When you are creating your post, there are "Additional Options" below the text box. One of them is Manage Attachments. Select, browse for your file, and upload.

7. thegrandmaster thread starter macrumors regular

thegrandmaster

Great! Thankyou, I had always been told you needed a photobucket (or w/e) account to show pictures here. Now I know this not to be the case, thanks!