Cool (Sarcasm) NEW Feature!!! (not MMS or Copy & Paste)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CADer, Jan 4, 2008.

1. CADer macrumors 6502

CADer

Awesome! I found a new feature - or bug or something of the sort. So as I was being board I started dialing numbers in the key pad on the Phone and I was making music- no that is not the new feature. I am mashing buttons and I notice that if you push two buttons at precisely the same time the button between them will be pushed instead on one of the buttons actually touched. So for example I push the 1 and the 3 and the 2 and 3 will show up and the sounds coordinate with this as it obviously sounds like two buttons are pushed, or the 3 and the 7 are touched with results of the 3 and 5 being displayed- no I do not have massive fingers that culturally push all surrounding button-

Try it you will see! push any two buttons at the same time- give it a few tries it is hard to time but it will work!

Hey if anyone actually tries this let me know cause I would feel better about my self if I knew I was not the only one that plays with the Iphone when I am bored!

2. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

wow ... i would hardly call that a feature ....:rolleyes:

and yes, i play with my iphone .. but i don't go pushing the number pad buttons ... i surf the internet ...

3. redshovel macrumors 6502

redshovel

God man.....get a life. Its bad enough you take a semi over that, but even worse, you waste time creating a post about it.

4. CADer thread starter macrumors 6502

CADer

I can sense jealousy! No hey I am just kidding - this Post was meant to be sarcastic, it is not cool or neat it is lame- but I see some have gotten a little offended that it wasted there time so they wasted more of there time and posted a comment, but if thats what you do then cool I won't beat you down.

5. hierobryan macrumors 6502a

do you mean a semi lob on? :) you're funny.

6. m477h3w macrumors 6502

Wow, I just tried this and it even works with 3 buttons! I might progress onto 4 if I feel brave enough. This phone never fails to amaze me :D

7. wrboyce macrumors 6502

hehe, I managed it with 1 3 7 and 9 - got a 5 :D

8. m477h3w macrumors 6502

That is some serious finger spreading. Careful you dont pull a muscle :D

9. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

Yeah, and learn how to spell too. The word is bored.

10. CADer thread starter macrumors 6502

CADer

Maybe it is taking the average of the numbers pressed! Testing....

11. redshovel macrumors 6502

redshovel

eh?