Cool Touch features, what do you like?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by donarb, Sep 15, 2007.

1. donarb macrumors newbie

One thing I found that I absolutely love about the Touch is that I can surf the web and listen to music at the same time. I assumed that using another app would cut out the audio (like iTunes does), but not so.

Surfing the web is cool, once you enter a url and the page loads, the location box slides out of the way to allow you to see more of the page. The wifi is pretty snappy, pages load roughly the same time they do on my desktop mini.

It would have been nice to allow the WEP password entry screen not be just dots, I had to enter a 26 char hex string, luckily I entered it correctly the first time. There's no reason to hide a password on a screen that no one can read over your shoulder.

I used my internet provider's webmail screen to check my mail and send a test message, I managed, but there needs to be some improvement in web client software to work on mobiles. Later I'll check and see how well gmail's web client works.

So, what's your favorite Touch feature or little thing that made you go "Whoa"?

2. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

3. aethelbert macrumors 601

I went "whoa" when I saw all of the apps left off of the iPod touch.