Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by netdog, Jan 7, 2008.
The innovation never stops in Redmond.
It'll take them until 2012 to release Windows Mobile 7 by then Apple will be 4th Gen touch interface..
I am somehow completely unsurprised!
They'll have to specify very robust manufacturing standards - all the warning and error messages mean the devices will be shaken to bits in no time.
Ha ha! Spot on
Remember that these are concept images, most likely at the design stage of a new OS release. But here is a list of things that lets just say, bear a passing resemblance to another phone.
- same way of moving between browser tabs
- emphasis on album art in now playing mode
- proximity sensor to turn off the display in various settings
- pinch to zoom
- flick/swipe through lists
- panning with fingers for maps
- magnifying glass when focusing on text
- letter enlargement on keyboard to give visual indicator
- alphabet down side of lists to quickly jump to letter
- same "scrollbars". visible only when scrolling. non clickable
- press n hold elements (like holding on a link in safari)
It's only natural that other companies are going to start copying the iPhone, it's the natural direction for things to go, although it's more natural for some companies to copy than others...
Motion sensor based on a camera?! What are they thinking? That's gonna drain the battery down pretty quickly, plus it won't work in dark places (unless they put a really, really, really high quality camera in it).
Fail, that isn't going to work in real life.