Copies of DVD (different question)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jota73, Jul 11, 2007.

1. jota73 macrumors 6502

jota73

Guys

I have downloaded mactheripper and handbrake. I have used handbark to convert files in MP4. I just ripped a DVD into my HD. I now have a folder with VIDE_TS and other folders.. I need to copy this DVD into another DVD, how can I do this so that other dvd players can do a playback instead of having a mp4 or other file..

Please advise.

Juan

2. jota73 thread starter macrumors 6502

jota73

3. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

4. mpw Guest

Bound to be other and likely better ways, but you could just open it in iMovie and burn through iDVD couldn't you??

5. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

u want to copy the video-ts back onto a dvd??? there are heeps of free programs. there is a program called "burn" check that out maybe.

toast titanium does the best job.

the dvd HAS to be in UDF format. thats the correct format for dvd players to be able to read it

6. nnick macrumors regular

nnick

Just drag the Video_TS folder into the OSX burn folder and select burn. Do not worry about the other files/folders.

7. caillou macrumors newbie

are you sure you did not just want to copy the dvd? because then you do not need to transform it to mp4 ... but you'd need to shrink the VIDEO_TS to 4GB ... use http://www.dvd2one.com/ that program for that matter. i do not know any open-source one... anyone?

8. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9