CoPilot Live USA

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Jumpie, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Jumpie macrumors 6502a

Jumpie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

First, no, I did not hack this app; I purchased it legit.

With that said, I tried to do the in app purchase for text to speech. But it says something about sandbox and not a test app. So what I found is that since, yes, my phone is jailbroken it won't allow for in app purchase. Is there a workaround that anyone knows of?

I'd hate to restore the phone, do the in app purchase, then jailbreak all over again.

Thanks!

2. stockscalper macrumors 6502a

stockscalper

Can't speak to Co Pilot, but I had no problem at all doing in app purchases with Navigon on my jailbroken 3GS. You may have some specific software that you've installed since jailbreaking that's causing a conflict.

BTW, I bought Co Pilot first and it's a terrible program. It calculates the most illogical out of the way routes and the maps are horribly outdated. Plus the traffic feature I purchased never worked.

3. BuStOsAvIcH macrumors member

BuStOsAvIcH

It has to do with AppSync because I've had the same problem. Uninstall AppSync, try the purchase and try to make in the in app purchase, then reinstall AppSync.

If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling CoPilot app in between Uninstalling and Reinstalling AppSync.

4. Jumpie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jumpie

I uninstalled CoPilot and then reinstalled and worked like a charm. Thanks, guys!