Copy and Paste during January update?!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mdawg0916, Jan 18, 2008.

1. mdawg0916 macrumors newbie

So, any thoughts on when the iPhone and touch will get copy and paste. Just curious...because there was rumors of this showing up during the 1.1.3 update. Then, I never heard anything about it again...Macworld has come and gone by and still no word. Has anyone heard anything new. The leaked 1.1.3 sneak peak was suppose to have this and nothing. Thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance.

mdawg

2. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Wirelessly posted (iTouch 1.1.2 (JB'd): Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

Well, Apple is probably going to add that "feature" in 1.1.4 so they can charge all of their foolish customers who already bought iPods. I mean, we bought iPods knowing full well that there was no copy/paste functionality, so it will be a good opportunity for them to milk us some more. ;)

3. theman macrumors 6502a

how would anyone know if it has copy/paste or not when they buy it? its not like it says on apple's site:

"iPod Touch: Now There's Even More to Touch. No Copy/Paste Function!"

4. janitorC7 macrumors 6502a

janitorC7

I think that we will see this feature when apple adds true PDA functionality to the iPT

5. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Right, but if it's not expressly listed as a feature at the time of purchase, Apple apparently feels that we should have to pay for the update. I wouldn't put anything past them.