Copy and paste on the touch??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sapphire08, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Sapphire08 macrumors member

Sapphire08

Hi all,

Unless I'm missing something - is there really no Copy and Paste function on 2nd gen touch???

Its only thing that I can fault with it - is there any apps or anything to over come this??? It seems such a simple thing - why is is not available?????

2. sandman42 macrumors 6502a

sandman42

Say, you're new around here, aren't'ya?

This has been asked, answered, and discussed ad nauseum. Both on the Touch and the iPhone. People are waiting. Some more patiently than others.

But you're right, there is no copy and paste. Download the 'MagicPad' app if you want to try a way it might get implemented (but the app does not enable C&P).

3. Sapphire08 thread starter macrumors member

Sapphire08

Sorry :eek: - I couldn't find much about it - I searched for copy and paste and got a load of posts that didn't seem relevant - can you point me the direction of a touch thread and I'll have a read.

I find the search thingy on these forums not great - sorry again and thank you for your reply.

4. Sapphire08 thread starter macrumors member

Sapphire08

Ahh thanks know I hadn't tried mRoogle - I will from now on - thank you very much

5. Eric S. macrumors 68040

Eric S.

6. Spironic macrumors newbie

If you're jailbroken, you've got like 3 different clipboard apps to choose from. Clippy is the biggest and best, you can pick in up from iSpazio on Cydia. There's also something like hClipboard or something...It's got a different UI. Probably worth a look.

Good luck!

7. pilotrtc macrumors regular

MagicPad

I haven't used it much yet but I have an app called MagicPad that claims it can do it. However, I believe it's just within its own application.