Copy contacts to SIM

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ploki, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Ploki macrumors 68010

I have a second SIM for the car phone, and I bought a USB reader off ebay that I cant seem to make work. Is there a non-convoluted annoying way of copying your contacts to SIM?

2. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

My solution is never keep contacts on your sim. Sync them with your email contacts, then when you add your email account to any phone or tablet the contacts sync.

That said, you can probably put that sim in the phone....Then get them to sync with your email.

3. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Contacts on the SIM is really crude. If I am not mistaking each contact can have only one number. Does it allow email addresses?

4. Ploki thread starter macrumors 68010

x
    I have dual sims, and the car is from year 2007. It doesn't have any other means of contact lists unfortunately.

That solution might work, but it seems convoluted... I need to sync my iCloud contacts to Gmail and then have an android tablet to get names+numbers on my other SIM? That's horrible :/

Nope, but i really need just names+numbers on my car simcard, i'm not really doing much aside quick call here and then.

5. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Best of luck.