Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bush1974

macrumors member
Original poster
May 1, 2009
Please help! I have searched the forums but still not sure! I need to copy text from safari and paste into an sms. Copiercin looks like it might do it, but doesn't seem to be available on cydia. Is there another program and if so, wwhich is the best/easiest?

bush1974

macrumors member
Original poster
May 1, 2009
Thanks guys, I'm using clippy at the moment and it is doing the job! Doubt if I'll have it natively for a while yet as I need yellowsnow!!!

C8XY

macrumors 6502
May 11, 2008
clippy causes lag, google pastebud and follow the directions. (no need to jailbreak)

But you cant copy then paste in to an sms, its only between safari and mail and it uses a web service. Clippy is the best ive used and doesnt seem to lag at all, you can disable it quickly using sbsettings as well if your having lag problems.

alphatectz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2008
New York, NY
But you cant copy then paste in to an sms, its only between safari and mail and it uses a web service. Clippy is the best ive used and doesnt seem to lag at all, you can disable it quickly using sbsettings as well if your having lag problems.

Your right about that, but by disabling it with sbsettings your still going to have lag, clippy, winter board & sbsettings causes lag.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.