Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Luke Redpath

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 9, 2007
Colchester, UK
I've not actually copied any movies over to my iPhone before but I was wondering if there is an easy way of doing this from work without completely messing my iPhone synchronisation up.

I use my Mac Mini at home as my main iTunes library and synch my iPhone and iPod with it. I'm currently at work and have a movie (already in a suitable format) that I'd like to transfer to my phone to watch on the way home.

Is this possible? If so, what's the best way of going about this. Maybe there is a really obvious way and I'm just being thick but I was concerned that I could only copy media to my iPhone from a single machine.

TIA.

Joko

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2008
I've not actually copied any movies over to my iPhone before but I was wondering if there is an easy way of doing this from work without completely messing my iPhone synchronisation up.

I use my Mac Mini at home as my main iTunes library and synch my iPhone and iPod with it. I'm currently at work and have a movie (already in a suitable format) that I'd like to transfer to my phone to watch on the way home.

Is this possible? If so, what's the best way of going about this. Maybe there is a really obvious way and I'm just being thick but I was concerned that I could only copy media to my iPhone from a single machine.

TIA.

Sorry mate I have no idea!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.