Corded mouse with OS X drivers

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by shinji, Jun 14, 2009.

1. shinji macrumors 65816

shinji

I'm looking for a corded mouse to replace my cordless Logitech MX Revolution. I'd like something similar, but corded, and with OS X native drivers so I don't have to use steermouse/usboverdrive/etc.

I like having the side buttons assignable, if that can be done with an OS X native driver. If not, I could still use steermouse, but I'd rather not.

Any suggestions? I've had the mighty mouse (yuck), Razer Pro Click which was decent, and the MX Revolution.

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

I use a corded Logitech 5 button mouse without any drivers and I could assign actions to all mouse buttons, but those actions are Exposé and Spaces.

3. shinji thread starter macrumors 65816

shinji

Which Logitech mouse? Do you still need Logitech Control Center installed?

Yeah, I want one of the buttons assigned to expose. The other buttons 2 extra buttons I would use for controlling coversutra. That's how I have the MX Revolution setup now...one button goes to the next song, the other goes to the previous song. Not a huge deal as I have hotkeys assigned to it, but preferably would like to be able to keep that.

4. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

5. xraydoc macrumors 604

xraydoc

Methinks Amazon's listing isn't quite right. I refuse to believe the mouse you linked above is $157.99!!

6. lyl macrumors member

Razer DeathAdder.
    The best mice I've ever had:)