Core Cases Aluminum slider

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by yOyOYoo, Oct 15, 2008.

1. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

2. calvy macrumors 65816

I'm only replying because I just picked up an Incase slider and am very pleased. I was using an Agent18, which I didn't care for much. The Incase Slider seems much thinner in my pocket, and makes me forget it is there more so than any other case I've tried for my 1st gen or 3g iphones.

And my first thought about the one you posted is: looks to bulky. It's interesting, and I'd be interested to see it in person, but I'm not sure I'd like it. Can't really comment on the others you've posted though, I haven't tried any of them.

3. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

Do you have any idea how scratched up your iPhone will look if you put it in that thing???

One piece of dirt or debris gets in there (no matter how scrupulous you are, trust me, it will) and your phone's glossy back will look as though you rubbed it against steel wool. :eek:

4. JCMacConvert macrumors newbie

I´m also a new Iphone owner and I´ve been looking for the past few days for a case that i can put on and forget about it, I don´t want to be taking the phone in and out of the case just to make a call and the incase slider has me very interested. The thing that worries me though is that I´ve read that some people complain that their Iphones are getting scratched with that case while other people mention that they haven´t had that issue at all, I´d like to know if you haven´t had your Iphone scratched using the case or if you feel like your phone could get scratched. Thanks in advance =)

Which case are you talking about? Incase or the aluminum one?