Corkulous - ideas/creative corkboard for the iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by zen, Apr 23, 2010.

1. zen macrumors 68000

zen

I'm a full-time writer, and came across this app the other day. While I don't have an iPad yet, I think Corkulous could be the stealth killer app for writers.

Has anyone tried it yet? The video shows making notes and stuff for interior design, but as a writer of fiction I have folders full of images, video, sound, character notes, names, lines of dialogue, key plot points, cool ideas, etc, for my novels. I write stuff down, or save it to a folder, and then when it comes time to outline and plot, I pull it all together for ideas.

So Corkulous seems to do it for me! And it looks brilliant. I'd be interested to hear from anyone else who has used it (for whatever purpose, post your experience!).

2. jblock macrumors regular

I've been using it for a few days now and it is very good for ideas, notes and to dos. It does need to fine-tuned though. It retains positioning for everything going from portrait to landscape so it may look like some of your stuff disappeared. Editing a note is also a bit flaky depending on the board. But having said that I'm very happy with it and use it all the time. I really like that you can have corkboards within corkboards. I'm looking forward to see how the developer evolves this app.

3. zen thread starter macrumors 68000

zen

Sounds interesting - the usual little tweaks required for a first-release I guess.

4. 1appleAday macrumors regular

i also post the app here on another thread. i bought it last night and i think it'd be useful as an idea collection apps. but i think the experience will be much nicer if the iPad had a camera (gen 2 maybe?) but it's a good start.

5. marcopolo007uk macrumors member

6. timothevs macrumors 6502

timothevs

7. macpluslaptop macrumors 6502

8. malikaslam macrumors newbie

Corkulous for all devices

I have bought the Corkulous Pro for$ 4.99 for my iPad 2. Can I down load it free for my iPhone 4.