Corporate Discount on iPad - Verizon

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bat2118, Apr 18, 2012.

1. bat2118 macrumors newbie

I know this has been discussed briefly in threads before, but I'm just looking for a quick and dirty answer to clear this up for me.

I recently called a verizon business representative and asked him if my corporate discount would apply to iPad data. He assured me it would. To be sure, i called again and asked another rep who gave me the same answer.

So, I exchanged my iPad to the 4g/lte model and called up verizon. Now, they're telling me that they never discount the data plan. Another guy told me they only discount it if you sign a 2 yr contract. Then another guy told me they don't have 2 yr contracts for iPads. A fourth person said if I would have bought the iPad through verizon, then i could have received the discount.

I'm so frustrated that I want to rip my hair our.

For all you verizon customers out there--DO THEY OR DON'T THEY DISCOUNT DATA PLANS?

2. MtnMutt macrumors newbie

YES, but each Corporation's discount varies. Check with Verizon as to your Company's discount. I know that mine does and that's another reason for Verizon is my account.

3. bat2118 thread starter macrumors newbie

I gave them my company's info numerous times and they even verified my email, etc and told me i would get the discount. The guy even set up a line for me, but told me i had to call another number to switch it to a 2 yr contract. When i called to do that was when i ran into 10 million problems.

4. MtnMutt macrumors newbie

I have a 2 year but I can switch to a monthly if I like but since I gave up my phone I have the 64G LTE Model and its works out fine for me.