corporate discount

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by turtlebud, Feb 3, 2011.

1. turtlebud macrumors 6502a

With my current verizon android phone, I get a 20% plan discount on both voice & data for the primary line. I noticed when I went through the process of pre-ordering the iphone, it stated "corporate discounts do not apply" and asked if I want to continue. And sure enough, when you get to the final page, the plan and data appear to be full price. Does anyone know if it is in fact the case that you will be paying at minimum $40 voice + $30 data for the iphone or is it possible that the corporate discount does apply to the phone plan?

2. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

I noticed that been wondering the same thing. I kind of thought it was saying no employee discount on the phone and we would have to go into the store to re-apply or discount. Who knows though it was 3 am and i was half asleep.

3. Reefbone macrumors regular

Corp discounts don't apply to the iPhone or Apple products. My company has a 25% equipment discount that does not apply but I still get my discount on the voice and data (10 or 15% I forget).

You'll probably still get your service discount. Just follow up later.

4. dizmonk macrumors regular

That's what I assume to - no discount on equipment just on the plan.

5. Apple 26.2 Contributor

Apple 26.2

No corporate discount on the phone, but yes on the plan...

6. B.A.T macrumors 6502a

Just call the rep who services your company. There is a discount on voice, data and texting.