CORRECTION: never mind. (Was: If you ordered the wrong size, you can now exchange it)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Mvatlarge, May 3, 2015.

1. Mvatlarge, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015

Mvatlarge macrumors member

Correction: exchanging Watch size sends you to back of line, salespeople were mistaken :( Only exchanging a defective one is 7-10 biz days. Caught this when looking at the web confirmation, the replacement was also 38mm.

--

New Apple sales procedure just released: buyers can exchange sizes.

Call 800-MY-APPLE, tell the IVR system "Apple Watch Sales". They email you a shipping label, you send back, they send you the new size for the difference in price. 7-10 business days from the time they receive your old watch, i.e. you don't go to the back of the sales line.

I just did this with Sport/white band, from 38->42mm. Not sure of the delay for a model with less availability.

2. Mr. Universe macrumors newbie

This sounds insane.

Guess I'm keeping my 38mm SS no matter what, and if I decide the size isn't working for me despite my laughably small 160mm wrists, I'll exchange it. Amazing.

3. slpslee1 macrumors member

So can you switch from a 38mm Sport to a 42mm Stainless, for instance?

4. Mvatlarge thread starter macrumors member

Correction: exchanging Watch size sends you to back of line, salespeople were mistaken :( Only exchanging a defective one is 7-10 biz days. Caught this when looking at the web confirmation, the replacement was also 38mm.