corrupted app any idea?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by stuart2102, Nov 12, 2011.

1. stuart2102 macrumors regular

stuart2102

corrupted app any idea? i downloaded from the net an appliction to my imac, after i stalled it but i was surprise because the application is corrupted, it happen to me already 3times, can anybody give me an idea what happen?

2. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

3. stuart2102 thread starter macrumors regular

stuart2102

the application is a trial version uhmm its a dvd menu application one for mac and one for windows name nero burner, this is already happens to me 3 times first i just ignore it but the last one when i downloaded nero burner and try to installed to my PC it display the message that "the file is corrupted", so in mac the message only display "the file is not recognized" when i first donwloaded for mac app i don't know what the reason why, until my last download for PC, i have many trial version before downloaded and installed to my imac and it works just recently my 3 downloads no longer working, tks tks tks

4. old-wiz macrumors G3

Since it doesn't work on the PC either, it would seem obvious that the download itself is bad, and nothing is wrong with either PC or Mac. Only thing you can do is perhaps contact company providing the trial or wait for next version.

5. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

uhh if you could provide the site please, it would be a lot more helpful.
    also, Nero doesn't do anything for Macs, just Windows and Linux so there is 1/2 of your problem.
    I'm assuming you didn't download a trail from the Nero site so there is the otehr 1/2 of your problem :p