Cosmonaut Stylus!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by bullseyetech, Apr 7, 2012.

1. bullseyetech macrumors member

bullseyetech

So, I receive this stylus a few days and it's the best stylus in the market. IMO, it's really ergonomic for your hand and the whole construction of the pen is really solid and is top-notch. It's $25 plus shipping to the UK.

I've got a video review on it here if you like to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPXn5rT42a4

2. zp3dd4 macrumors member

Dunno, I have some detection issues with it. I really have to press a bit harder for it to detect..

3. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

Looks hefty/durable. But I didn't see any advantages in how it performs with the app you chose. Suggest you use an app that has a zoom feature next time to demonstrate what fine handwriting looks like and not just scratching out a few words. As it was, it looked like either the app or the stylus (my guess is the app) made it painfully slow for you to write "Get Milk."

Otherwise I will say that is some of the best packaging I've seen yet for a stylus. Adonit does a good job with packaging as well but even theirs is just a chintzy plastic/plex tube. The faux rocket fins were a nice touch.

4. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

I really want this - the chunky-ness address my issue with every other stylus i've owned/tried.

But I don't want to hear about issues! LOL!!