Costco Online Order Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aohus, Sep 20, 2014.

1. aohus macrumors 68000

So uh, anyone else buy from Costco online ?

What is the normal shipping time for phones that are shipped by Costco (using membershipwireless.com). They use a 3rd party wireless company to send out the phones, called Wireless Advocates.

Anyone?

2. shaunpg, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2014

shaunpg macrumors newbie

I ordered two iPhones from Costco online. Both iPhone 6 64gb for Verizon.
    Order was placed 9/16 and at the time said an estimated ship date of 9/23. They processed my payment today but no shipment yet.
    Anyone have theirs shipped out?

**Edit: On 9/25 the status changed to shipped. No tracking information yet.

3. Cozmosis macrumors member

Cozmosis

Purchased a plus from Costco's website on Sunday AM when I saw a silver 64gb Verizon model in stock. Processed payment later that day and started packing yesterday.

Pretty quick! Hoping it ships today or tomorrow.

4. OT2000 macrumors regular

OT2000

Has your order come yet?

I ordered through Costco last night. (64G SG iP6+ ATT) I've been watching their iPhone page for over a week, but it always said 'COMING SOON', then out of nowhere it read "ADD TO CART".

However, this morning the rep told me she doesn't think the phone is actually in stock, but they might get a shipment soon. For some reason I thought Costco was only selling them when they were actually in stock.

5. batcatman macrumors member

I placed an order for 16GB 6+ ATT last night too, hopefully it ships. BTW its still showing in stock for anyone looking. I believe you dont need costco membership to order phones.

6. Cozmosis macrumors member

Cozmosis

Yes, I received it today. I had a similar situation where an Add to Cart popped up. Processed that night, packed next day, shipped Tuesday.

Accessory pack is garbage - a car charger (fine) and a windshield mount that doesn't fit the phone.

7. bomberaia macrumors newbie

Am I reading Costco right, you only can get a phone with 2 year contract, not AT&T Next Plan?

8. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I believe Costco is not setup (or authorized) to sell phones via the NEXT program